Sunday, November 1, 2009

Obiviously I Am Weak

Jump start week as not been successful. ARGH!!

I had a major case of the munchies and anything that was unhealthy was on the list. It started with pizza Friday night and went down hill from there. I have been on a slippery slope of ding dongs and Big Red soda since. My beloved Veggie soup is still sitting the fridge patiently waiting on me. I refuse to quit just because of a couple days of insanity. Back on track today, no excuses.

I am home from church today with a sick kiddo, so I might as well use it wisely. I've read my Bible and prayed~~taking care of the spiritual. Now off to workout~~taking care of the physical. I am also working on my plan for the week (food and exercise), plans keep me on track! I am really trying to find a breakfast solution that is fast, healthy and packed with a balance of protein and carbs. Breakfast is so important and I am terrible about not eating anything until 10 or 11 o'clock~~not good.

Well, I am done rambling for now. Have a blessed Sunday!




No comments:

Post a Comment