Thursday, October 29, 2009

Jump Start Week

Yesterday day I started my jump start program, you know the one that gets your metabolism going again. I am eating my Veggie, Veggie Soup Baby soup this week (started Tuesday) and I am also eating it again next week. I will probably hate it by then, but it does it's job. LOL

I am also jump starting my exercise by, well, exercising consistently for one thing and also by doing more cardio than I normally do. I have fibromyalgia and some arthritis and so cardio is sometimes (most times actually) painful, but I have to push through it and do it anyway. I love strength training and I do a lot of calisthenic type exercises. I also plan on walking some outside with my kids, but this crazy rain keeps me in doors right now.

I have to say that dieting is probably my least favorite thing to do, but it has to be done. A lifestyle change is necessary, I'm saving my life by making these changes. Fortunately I am not alone. God is strengthening me and my resolve to GET IT DONE. My scripture focus for this week is, "I can do everything through Christ, who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 I realize that I got myself into this oversized problem, but I know that God loves me enough to give me the strength I need to finish the job.

My Veggie, Veggie Soup Baby recipe is in the post right below this one. Take a peek, you might like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment