Saturday, January 9, 2010

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY

I'm excited, if you couldn't tell.

This morning, on a whim, I decided to take my measurements. I know, I know, you shouldn't measure every week because you might get discouraged if you don't see what you want. Well, I did and I am SO glad that I did. Boot camp is kicking my butt, but it's working!! Overall (and I keep measurements of 8 areas) I lost a total of 13.5 inches!!!!! I am thrilled. I haven't weighed yet, will do that tomorrow!! It is good to know that all I am doing is paying off!

Also, I was looking through the fridge this morning and I realized that right in front of me were not one, not two, but three packages of cookie dough that I bought around Christmas and I had so many already I didn't use them. One of them is chocolate chunk, my favorite. I have seen them and just ignored them all week long. Normally that would have been a late night snack of four squares of cookie dough. But I have resisted. All week. I have definitely turned a corner!

I celebrated by buying 3 pound dumb bells, movin' up from 2 pounders!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joy, I have been snooping around and found your site through Stacy's. I am trying to rally some support for my sight fattothininoneyear@blogspot.com. I started my blog 101 days ago and so far have been up and down. Tomorrow is a new beginning for me so I am hoping that a few ladies will join me in my weight lose journey with hints, comments and encouragement. Congrats on the inches lost that is quite an accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! That's a lot of inches lost - congratulations! You are changing your focus, which is what you really need to do to really change your lifestyle. I'm not sure I would be able to ignore cookie dough in my fridge that long. I'm looking forward to following your progress!

    Holly
    http://yummylifeblog.com

    ReplyDelete