Monday, January 4, 2010

I Am Making Progress!!

Just a quick update because I am going to do some more cardio work!  I am on my way and doing really well.  I am staying within my calorie range, working out everyday, and drinking lots of water.  I am also finding lots of yummy recipes that are healthy.  So not only in mama losing weight but the family is getting some new menu choices!

Ran across this video today in my twitter feed and thought I'd post it.  It's really interesting.  I have the first You-The Owners Manuel and I love it!!  Dr. Oz is really great and I love hearing what he has to say.  I hope you enjoy the video and I'll be back in a couple of days for another update.  Still no regular soda, this is day 10!  I am doing it and I am finding that my need for soda is dwindling.  I have some diet in there now and I am not even drinking it.  Woo Hoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment