Saturday, January 2, 2010

I'm Doing This Thing!

Well, so far things are going well. I can't say I've done everything just perfectly yet, but I am getting there! I have had several woo hoo moments in the last couple of days! One, I am still regular soda free!! I have had a couple of diet soda's, but I am slowly weaning myself down. No regular soda is a really BIG deal. Also, I bought a package of Oreo's for the kiddos and I did not eat one! Another woo hoo moment was last night when we went out to eat and I pre-decided I was going to have a salad. Usually I do this and then get the menu, see all the lovely food and change my mind. Not last night, I decided I was going to have salad and I did! And it was really good. Then this morning I decided to see if I could find the calories for it online, I did and it was way less than I thought it would be!! YAY!!!

In my last post I told you all about Spark People. It's a really great website and today I found out that they are having a boot camp for the month of January. There are some really great giveaways, the exercise videos are all online and of course the support of a team. If you are looking for something to do in your home that will help you get started, this is it.

Well, I'm off to workout and then clean out some closets. Have a healthy day!

Burning calories,
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment